1. Your Acceptance
- By using or visiting the infogra.me website or any infogra.me services, software, data feeds, and services provided on, through, or from the infogra.me website (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Service"), you shall agree to (1) these terms stipulated herein (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms of Service")
- When major changes are made to these Terms of Service, infogra.me may attempt to notify you of such fact. infogra.me may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. These terms of service shall not be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, graphics, photos, music, videos, interactive functions and other materials which you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of infogra.me.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by infogra.me. infogra.me has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, infogra.me will not censor or edit the content of any third-party sites, however, sometimes will censor or exclude a content which disrupts order in public morals or violates laws. By using the Service, you shall expressly relieve infogra.me from any and all liabilities arising from your use of third-party website.
3. infogra.me Accounts (added later)
- In order to access some functions of the Service, you need to open infogra.me account. You shall not in any way use another's account without permission. When creating the account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify infogra.me immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Infogra.me will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. You May be responsible for the losses of infogra.me or others caused by such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Service -- Permissions and Restrictions
infogra.me hereby grants to you permission to access and use the Service set forth in these Terms of Service, on the following conditions:
- You agree not to distribute, in any medium, any part of the Service or the Content (including but not limited to Content (defined as below)) without infogra.me's prior written authorization, unless infogra.me offers a function of the Service which makes such distribution available (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology and any means other than the means which infographics content pages of the Service itself or other contents have accepted explicitly.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses without infogra.me's prior written approval:
- sale of access to the Service;
- sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of blog or website which enables advertising, including Content delivered via the Service.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include the followings:
- uploading original infographics to infogra.me, or promoting your business or artistic activities; or
- any use that infogra.me expressly authorizes in writing.
- If you use the infogra.me uploader, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from infogra.me. These updates intend to improve, enhance and further develop the uploader and may take the form of bug fixes, improvement of functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates as a part of your use of the uploader and agree that infogra.me will deliver such uploads to you.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system (including but not limited to "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers,") that accesses the Service in such manner that sends more request messages to the infogra.me servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, infogra.me grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy the contents contained in the Service, for the sole purpose of creating publicly available indexes for search (; provided, however, that creating caches or archives of such contents are excluded.). infogra.me reserves the right to revoke these exceptional permissions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or acquire any information which can identify a person, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (such as comments, e-mails, etc.) for any purpose of soliciting commercial transaction. You agree not to solicit any users of the Service with respect to Content for commercial purposes.
- In your use of the Service, you shall comply with all applicable laws.
- infogra.me reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
5. Your Use of Content on the site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos comprised in these (hereinafter referred to as "Marks"), including but not limited to these.) are owned by Kartz Media Works or licensed to infogra.me, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you “AS IS”. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely to the extent intended by the function of the Service and permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless a “download” or similar link is displayed by infogra.me on the Service for the Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make transmittable, publish, adapt, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise use any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of infogra.me or the respective licensors of the Content. infogra.me and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content.
- You shall not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related functions of the Service, functions that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content, or functions that enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content on the Service.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from various sources, and that infogra.me is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of the Content or relating to the Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies which you have or may have against infogra.me with respect thereto, and you shall, to the full extent permitted by laws, indemnify and hold harmless infogra.me, its owners/operators, affiliates and/or licensors, regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
6. Your Content and Conduct
- You may submit contents to the Service as an infogra.me account holder. You understand that infogra.me does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content. You license to infogra.me all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights in and to such Content in order to publish Content on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarification, you retain all of your ownership rights of your Content. However, by submitting Content to infogra.me, you hereby grant to infogra.me a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make transmittable, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and infogra.me's (and its successors' and affiliates') business (including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels). You also hereby grant to each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, make transmittable, and perform such Content to the extent permitted through the function of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you regarding video Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from infogra.me service. You understand and agree, however, that infogra.me may retain server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted, on condition of not displaying, distributing, or performing them. The above licenses in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You agree that Content you submit to the Service does not contain third party copyrighted material, or material of which other third party has proprietary rights, unless you have obtained permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to submit such material and to grant to infogra.me the licenses which are granted by these Terms of Service.
- You agree that you will not submit to the Service any material which is contrary to the infogra.me Community Guidelines, and any Content and other material which is contrary to applicable laws and regulations (including international, national, and local laws and regulations).
- Infogra.me does not endorse any Content submitted by any user or licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and infogra.me expressly disclaims any and all liabilities in connection with Content. infogra.me does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and infogra.me will remove all Contents if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. infogra.me reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
7. Policy regarding Account Termination
- infogra.me will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- infogra.me reserves the right to judge Content or to judge whether Content complies with these Terms of Service (except for those regarding copyright infringement). infogra.me may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content which violates these Terms of Service and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material.
8. Policy on Copyright
- Infogra.me provides the specific policy for the case where user’s submission is infringing third party’s right under the Copyright Act (hereinafter referred to as “Copyright”).
- Pursuant to infogra.me’s policy on Copyright, if infogra.me judges that a certain user infringes Copyright repeatedly, infogra.me will discontinue such user’s access to this website. The user who is reported of an infringement more than twice will be deemed to infringe repeatedly.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
You agree that your use of infogra.me website shall be at your sole risk. To the full extent permitted by law, infogra.me, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Service and your use thereof. infogra.me makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any other sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our services, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (V) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, etc. which are transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content, and for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content submitted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services. infogra.me does not warrant, approve of, promise, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website, or featured in any banner or other advertising, and infogra.me will not be a party to or be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of products or services through any medium or in any environment, you should make your best decisions and exercise caution appropriately.
10. Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by laws, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is notified of the possibility of the damages, in no event shall infogra.me, its officers, directors, employees, and agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages and expenses whatsoever resulting from (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers, and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (V) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, etc. which are transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind as a result of your use of any content which is submitted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service. Depending on jurisdiction, warranty, indemnity, and limitation of liability may not be enforceable by law. In such case, to the extent permitted by law, infogra.me’s liability for a claim based on such warranty and condition shall be limited to providing the Service to you again (or limited to costs to provide the Service to you again). You specifically acknowledge that infogra.me shall not be liable for Content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that all risks of harm or damage from the foregoing are responsibilities of you. The Service is controlled and offered by infogra.me from its facilities in the United States of America. infogra.me makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and shall be responsible for compliance with local applicable law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless infogra.me, its parent corporation and its affiliates, and officers, directors, employees and agents of infogra.me, its parent corporation and its affiliates, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from (i) your use of and access to the Service, (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service, (iii) your violation of any third party right ( including without limitation any Copyright, property right, or privacy right), or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive, even though these Terms of Service and your use of the Service terminate.
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are 20 years of age or older, or possess parental or guardian consent which are legally effective, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, the Service is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use infogra.me website. There are lots of other websites more appropriate for you. Talk to your parents whether the sites are appropriate for you. These Terms of Service are provided in order that you can understand the terms regarding the use of Service. You affirm that infogra.me provides a reasonable opportunity to you to confirm these Terms of Service and that you agree these Terms of Service.
You may not transfer or assign these Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, however, infogra.me may assign these without restriction.